- Service (Reservation for meetingrooms and beamer, download of formsheets, graphics materials for presentations, and the menus of the mensa.
- Information according to IT (general info, services, documentation etc.)
- Lecture materials for internal use (JPB tutors)
|IUP webmail, access to your mailbox from outside the institute https://login.iup.uni-bremen.de|
|Safety at work at the IUP: Presentations, emergency plans, handling of gases, safety data sheets etc.|
|Wiki: scientific and technical documentation and more http://iupwiki|
|Publications: IUP internal electronic library system|
|relevant conferences 2016 [88 KB]|
|Online-reservation for a meeting-room|
|Online-reservation for the IUP-beamer|
|wireless internet (wifi) for guests at the IUP / registration|
|Laufzettel deutsch / englisch|
|Lunch menue of the Mensa|
|Logos: collection of GIF-Logos (IUP, ife, Uni Bremen, SCIAMACHY ...)|
|Homepage-update: here you can post new content for our homepage (new publications, press articles, diploma works, job positions etc.).|
|Sysadmin: Account||For the application of a user-account please fill in this form|
|Sysadmin: IP Request||For the application of an IP (for your computer or whatsoever device) please fill in this form|
We are asking you to support our homepage with updated information and materials, such as:
- Lecture scripts or other didactic materials. Please send us your materials via e-mail. If you put them online already, please send us the link.
- Diploma works. If you can offer diploma works in your group, please send us a short description that we can publish on the homepage.
- Please give us information about vacant positions in your project. We help you to find the best candidates by publishing your job opening on the homepage.
- Press releases : If you find interesting reports regarding your / our work at the IUP, please send us a clean copy (with date and source) of the article by fax : 0322-2828-3563 . Please set the fax machine to "super fine resolution" during the transmission. If you have a scanner, you might prefer to send us a scanned version of the article by e-mail.
- If you are organizing workshops or meetings that are of interest to all members of the IUP, please send us information, and we make an advertisement on the homepage.
- Your papers are very important ! If you have a new, peer-revised publication, we can show the abstract in our "news & papers section", and provide a link to the full pdf version. Best visibility for your article !
- You have spectacular photographs of your work at vthe IUP ? We would like to put them on the homepage. Please mail the things you would like to see on the IUP homepage to Wolfgang Gurlit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you ! Your cooperation in keeping our homepage up to date is of great importance for the institute !